Haydn Anthony History and Bio
- Ueno Museum – Tokyo Oils
- Yoseido Gallery – Tokyo--Oils
- International Gallery – Taiwan - Oils
- Shuri Museum – Okinawa – Oils
- Arizona Visionary Art- Group show.
- Museo de Arte – Mexico - Oils
- Jayne Baum Gallery – New York - Acrylic
- Scottsdale Center for the Arts – Arizona - Archetype Paintings-Oils
- Phoenix Civic Center – Arizona - Acrylics and history of projects display
- Hague ( Los Angeles Museum of Art slide presentation) Visionary Art
- Vienna Austria – Legacy of Light- Visionary Art
- Bavaria, Slide presentation retro.
- Moscow Russia – Archetypes and video speech
Private and Corporate Collections U.S.A, Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Okinawa, India, United Kingdom
Paintings Partial List
Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media, Metal Engraving
1968-2018 Synesthesia series; Archetype group; Glyphs, Geometric series; Infinity Field series;
Time/Space/Motion series; Orders series; Convergences series; Beyond Duality series; Paradox Shift series; The Diagrams; Spiral Icon series; 7x7 series; Approaching Conscious Brightness series; Portals series, Sentinels group, Freedom group, Axis, Forces and Burn Up, No Reference point, Gateless Gate.
Cultural Projects: Peace Emissary
1969 POW/MIA, projects. .Designed original flag.
1979 U.S.A. Represented the Arts at the World Symposium on Humanity. Created “Peace Scroll” signed by 1,500 citizens.
1981 Cairo, Egypt Introduced architectural design concept for President Anwar Sadat’s Sinai project called “Point of Peace.”
1982 Washington, DC Presented architectural model “Point of Peace” for Sinai and the painting “Diamond Point of Peace” to the cabinet of Hosni Mubarak. Sent “David’s Diamond Star” painting to Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
1983 Created “Dome of The Rock” painting given to King Hussein of Jordan.
1983 U.S.A. Scottsdale Center for the Arts Multi- Media production.
1985 U.S.A. Delegate to the North American/Soviet Peace Congress.
1991 Jordan. Introduced the revised “Point of Peace” architectural concept to King Hussein.
1993 Al Rashid, Egypt The Stone Project, Location #1. U.S.A. The Stone Project, Location #2, The United Nations building.
2003 U.S.A. Designed “Point of Peace” architectural revision proposed for the World Trade Center Memorial site, New York.
2005 U.S.A. Founded the Great Hearts Afire Foundation, a non-profit organization.
2005 Honolulu, Hawaii The Shell/Stone Project 11/11/05.
2007-2016 Uganda, Africa Kayazanga Project. Bright Heart Children’s orphanage and educational program.
2013-2018 U.S.A and AFRICA. Authored Bright Heart Children textbooks. Received Honors
- “Eyes of the Soul”, 11:11 magazine, Visionary Art Awards prints Moscow
- Legacy of Light, Vienna Austria
Memoir: “Loved to Death.” Soon to be released.